V.Y. on the hot seat?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigVictorY101, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just watching SportsCenter and one of the N.F.L. analyst was on the budweiser hotseat segment and was saying as his hotseat for this year was V.Y. and how the Titans lost targets for V.Y. and that what he had to work with he did ok but since cap room has moved them guys on to other teams, V.Y. is now on the hotseat to overcome boundaries that Superman cannot overcome. Basically he was saying there's no way we will be contenders this year because we have no go to guys....... In my eyes I think we will be fine, you know we have 3 months until preseason so until then we have work ofcourse but some of the new guys will wanna work due to it's their first year they're excited, 2)we can still get guys let go out of contracts or just whatever it's still a whiles away until kickoff so don't put our guy on a pedistal cause he's Rookie of the Year,Cover of Madden 08,Pro Bowl his rookie year, and won a championship from BCS what else do these people expect from him? give some insights and thoughts on this subject!:irked:

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You kno.. this is when I say just forget what people say. Everyone is going to have there opinion and thats fine. They have no control over VY and our team so who cares what people say.

Were fine.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Anyone who thinks we are a playoff contender have seriously high hopes and are going to be in for a let down come season time.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

All we need to do from now till August is sign one good or proven WR, and the critics will start looking the other way..

But thats silly... We do have unproven and untapped talent in our group of recievers, and all what is needed is a couple of these WRs making 3 or 4 above average catches each week and i guarantee that by week 4 the titans will be hailed as playoff contendors and labeled as 'a' team most likely to succeed by the same critics who are running their mouth with unweighed predictions now.

5. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

inVINCEable

all im gonna say

6. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

What he said..........

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-IIfBtdwVGI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-IIfBtdwVGI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This one is better. The sound syncs with his lips and dosent make him look weird.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r5-oGfM_WEA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r5-oGfM_WEA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

RT Thanks for the assist.

VY has constantly proved people wrong. I hope and pray that people keep doubting and sleeping on us and him b/c that seems to actually fuel VY's determination. I love being the underdog. I may not like all the moves,( or lack there of ) by the FO, but one constant remains........

VY IS A MONSTER!!!!!!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

VY can't help the defence.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and pray tell where is this going to come from?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar