V.Y. on the hot seat?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigVictorY101, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's Young's second season. What are people expecting? A SuperBowl? I'd be very happy with just making the playoffs.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you could as just as easily had said that last year...

At one point early last year... I was saying we would be lucky to win three games...
    turns out 9-7 would have put us in the wildcard... :yes:

The Titans almost made it.

3. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I´ll be very happy just to get close to a wild card spot....

Gee, ill be happy with a .501 season

4. i think that we have a chance to be better than last year cause losing drew isnt as big as everyone makes it out to be

5. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

SO, i guess Ill be happy if we achieve the same losing pac (among others).

It will be an improvement... me thinks

6. i think that we are going to be a much better team when pac gets back because then we will be able to move griffin to S and have an awesome secondary

7. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Everyone is worried about weapons for VY but until our 3rd yr guys and even the rooks get on the field we dont know what to expect. These receivers just might have break out years considering they will be on the field this year.

8. brandon jones, chris henry and paul williams are the main weapons this year and lendale if he can get into good shape

9. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Vince could play both ways...no doubt in my mind. He always tries to knock the living bejesus out of guys who intercept his passes or recover fumbles. Plus he IS Superman, so it would not even be a learning curve.

10. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Or we could go the way of Atlanta, and have alot of untapped talent at WR from now to eternity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar