V.Y. on the hot seat?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigVictorY101, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the only person that we ever had at WR that was reliable was Mason, everyone else has just been potential that hasnt panned out

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The same ole Jags that stomped a mud hole in us last year?

How soon we forget that without 3 defensive TD's, it would have been two huge beatdowns to the Jags.

3. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Actually he can...

Keep the chains moving and get first downs and that lets the defense rest.

VY also is a great leader who makes great plays and is very emotional and it motivates the defense especially when he makes great runs and throws or even when he is hit out of bounds etc...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

the defense is terrible at 100% or 50%.

5. i would say that they stand a much better chance at 100% than 50% so keeping the ball moving would greatly help our defense

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Makes sense, if the defense is not on the field, Schwartz can't screw it up.

7. neither can LT or Hill

8. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I remember reading that when he left, Drew said our 3rd year WR's would be the next group of star wide-outs. You never know, that's why they play the games.

9. well if so he should have wanted to play harder so we would want to keep him, meaning catch more balls

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I don't Keyshawn's attitude, but he remains an option.

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=61&p=10&c=642930&refid=4781

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar