V. Young in Titans Jersey

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EZpickin, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amen to that puck

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I dont think it means anything, other than he was wearing the jersey of a teammate. Athletes wear other teams jersey's all the time.

I do think he looks good in the colors though!

3. but u gotta think about this, hes not in the nfl yet, thats a hint that he wants to play here definately, it seems like he likes our organization cause if he didnt y would he wear the jersey? other than the teammate thing but that was a while ago when he was a teammate

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I will be first in line to get a jersey if he comes to Tennessee.

Regardless of what happens, it's cool that right now this looks like a very real possibility.

I'm sure Chow and Johnson will put in overtime, and so will Young, to make sure his passing and timing with receivers is where it should be.

5. metal957

metal957 Starter

This is a good sign of thing to come. And where is EWKER on this. His negativity has to be felt pertaining anything Vince Young

6. lol, ima get one as soon as i can, someone on this site already has one tho cause they got it custom lol so thats the first person with it

7. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

This may or may not be true. But I will say that I feel alot better about a player knowing he is putting in the time to talk to the youngsters out there. VY has visited a few schools in Houston, so that is a good sign.

ML isn't looking so good right now because the only press you see on him is when he is with the Hollywood crowd. Not good as far as PR goes.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Who cares? Of course Vince wants to play here (this isn't like college recruiting). If Houston passes on him as the #1 pick, his real dream and he knows NO is not going to take him he is going to want to go as high in the draft as possible. He wants to be the first QB picked in the draft. Right now it looks like that would have to be TN.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

o my god that is great he looks awesome in titans colors but why the heck was he wearing scaife?? lol

10. 80Fan

80Fan Camp Fodder

He's wearing Scaife's jersey because they are friends and former teammates. He says that in the video from the link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar