V. Young in Titans Jersey

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by EZpickin, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ya they used to be teammates, but the fact that he is wearing a titans jersey i htink is a definate sign that he wants to be a titans which is more than fine with me, look at the sig baby!

2. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

That is true, athletes do wear peoples jersey's, But coming up to the draft and wearing a jersey regardless of who's jersey it is when there is so much speculation about who's going where, I found it to be an interesting choice to wear it when it was no suprise it would be televised and it would be seen. I love the gesture, I think Young is the guy for this team and the future given time to sit and Learn...
    C'Mon Draft, I can't take it anymore!~!!!

3. maximus

maximus Starter

He looked good in the jersey, however, I dont think it can be taken as a sign that he wants to play here more than Houston.
    If we draft Young, LBs and S will cheat up to watch for the run, then we hit them with the deep ball. If they want to drop back and watch for his arm, he hits them with his legs.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Lots of "signs" about where these guys want to play. Leinart's comment about the JETS and NY, Young and hometown houston, it's all irrelevant. These guys want to go as high as they can in the draft and will do what it takes to go there. Once they're picked, if they have any brains, they'll get excited about whatever city that is.

Also, the FO isn't looking at which one wants to come here, they're looking for the best athelete and best fit with our team.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The higher in the draft he goes, the more $ CASH $ he gets. He's playing this just like he should. If I was in his shoes, I would want to play for a team with no OL to protect me! We are picking 3rd in the draft for a very good reason, we sucked! And Vince is saying, 'that's the team for me?', yeah right.

6. thats y he is called a dual threat quaterback

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Really. Ive been dying to know what a dual threat QB was:winker:

8. im always here to help :winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar