Van den Bosch sighting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

KVB is prolly heading for a plane today.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hate it when a good football thread turns into something totally non-football related.

Thinking of KVB reminds me I need to get my white beans soaking to make my Super Bowl chili tomorrow. Gotta hit to Kroger to get more beer too. Don't you just love beer commercials during the Super Bowl? I miss the Bud Bowl.

What were we talking about?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm a read and react poster. Was KVB's hot wife with him at the game? Did she have a big fat rock on her hand that said, "I'm married to a rich football player with a shaved head and a motor that puts opposing qb's in fear...":irked:

I feed into highjacking I guess...I know.:banned:
    Well, how many otherwise good football threads go absolutely nowhere because of lack of interest, input, or imagination?:hmm:

I should make some chillie to go with the Ben Rothlis"burgers"...
    Check it out ya'll... TJ is hatin' on me!:lol:

Is this directed at me? Dude, I like you...but let me say first off I'm not mad, but my post in this thread was to the effect that KVB has proven his worth and his continued tenure here is a done deal. Elf girl follows with Players go to Kats games with hotties...it's not like your opening post was a whole lot of food for thought.

This is not the posters union Jimmy...we don't come to a consensus on what to say democratically. Where are your KVB salary figures or links to the article or whatever? How about a news pic of him taking in the game? What do you offer us in YOUR thread? You hope he remains a Titan? Duh. Who wouldn't want him?

I'm spending more time on this post than you spent creating the thread. I'm a nut, I'll concede that...I'm not out to annoy. If I bother you so bad and offer nothing worthwhile to you to view than ignore me, and Elf for that matter. It's your choice. I put alot of thought into alot of very football stuff and devote alot of keystrokes to expressing my idea or asking my question.

Sorry I enjoy illustrating my posts. You can disable that too you know...

Where is your post to nigel telling him to talk about ugly women elsewhere? I go with the flow. Sure, I reached in cross chatter to Elf girl there about the whole "women like dudes with money thing" .... HOLD THE MF PHONE! Money? Wait a gosh darn minute! KVB has it. That's why he's here? Am I on topic? Not really but who is? The fault in YOUR thread lies with YOU because it's a thread about people watching sports. At least that's all I get from one declaratory statement, one interoggative, and one sentence fragment.

I'm sure you can start a more thought provoking thread.

Don't tell me this post isn't worth the effort.
    That's like telling Pacman wind sprints are for slouches.

Not all that I do is jibberish and I do hit tangets like like the Coyote hits the bottom of the canyon...I am a free associator...BIG DEAL.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

"The point was KVB is sticking around here at a time when he doesn't have to. Maybe he likes it here and will stay, even if he gets a slightly bigger deal elsewhere"

Maybe you should include a point in a thread starting post...:hmm:

let's talk about this now...
    KVB is comfortable and grateful. He is thankful too. His attitude stems from a working class upbringing. He is also the type of man that does not **** where he eats... By this I mean to say he does not bite the hand that feeds him. This is in stark contrast to Pacman Jones who made contract negotiations very tough in a hold out situation last year. That hurt the team. KVB is a team first man who wants nothing more than to be a part of something that will reach the pinnacle of pro football. He wants to be in on the ground level.

Metaphorically, he is like the Phoenix that has risen from the ashes...yes, I see the pun...but there is no way he is going to risk he rep now that he has established himself as a force at DE in the NFL. The thing about KVB is that he knows what loyalty is all about. This is a blue collar trait. Loyalty is almost the opposite of greed in a way... Sure, he wants to take care of his own and get his market value... we all do in our careers...

It's all about to KVB a sense of gratitude for that chance he was given. In my professional life as a tradesman I was given an oppritunity that I really didn't deserve but my firm took a chance on me... And it has paid dividens. I have passed on an offer go somewhere else in town but I stayed out of a sense of loyalty...

I hope my personal antedote didn't take this otherwise intriguing thread off course.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Nothing except you talk about players wallets alot. It's just a reaction to nigel's dialouge with you. The link is purely for illustrative purposes to demonstate that football players tend to have beautiful wives...

Conversely, what has this got to do with anything?
    What Floyd Reese has to do with the KVB sighting...I'm lost on that...
    No I'm not...I'm just a tree in the forest and I can see just fine.

Now talk 'bout KVB.:winker:

6. titan west

titan west Guest

shes pretty hot

7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I'm witha ya' bro. and just to prove it.... here is my reply to this "hijacked" thread.......
    PS - Same with PGA golfers = hot wives!!!
    :ha:

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

M'Lady, it's "MacBeth," the Scottish play.

Hamlet would be, "Alas, poor ugly, I knew her well."

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Bipolar (in my best Ludacris rapping voice) TELL 'EM HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, SON!:ha:

Glicks, MacBeth, Hamlet, it's all Shakespeare. Now excuse me while I go work on my hotness:brow: :ha:

10. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

There was a Steve Mac sighting today. I was in Green Hills and I seen him coming through in his escalade so I stopped traffic and let him out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar