VBK out versus the Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I guess ill play Slaton over CJ this week looks like the Titans arent serious about the next 3 games.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Very Bad Kyle :nono:

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

sit him...our backups do well

4. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Well, that only means one thing...........

BALL SACK DANCE!!!!!!:nana3::nana3::nana3::nana3:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that sucks, but it does provide oppertunity to the other guys

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

If the Titans had to lose one more game this season, this would be the one I'd chose. I can't see it happening, but hell, on any given Sunday... right? Let KVB sit this week and kill Ben next. Solid plan :))

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

KVB wont be playing again until the playoffs. his groin isnt going to heal by next Sunday. Fisher will let him heal the next 3 weeks.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The guy usually pads his sack stats on the Texans. He must be hurting to miss this one.

9. What's funny is that I must have had a Vandy acid flashback because instead of KVB I wrote VBK (which was for Jan van Breda Kolff)

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar