VBK out versus the Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Dave Ball is loving this, not that KVB is hurt but Ball gets to show the NFL what he has, and if we let him go in the offseason he will be picked up as fast as Layboy and Odom.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I thought you were saying Kyle was being very bad :tongue:

I wanna see the rookie get some more snaps. Now he can have some time to "develop".

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I think the coachin staff realize what they have in Ball much like Tony Brown's situation a few years back. The guy can obviously play and hes showing it, i'm still very curious to see what this D-line could do with ball and KVB startin..

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Probably, with all the excitement of Vandy traveling down West End/Broad for their first bowl trip in decades...:sarcasm:

5. imatexan

imatexan Rookie

Let the excuses begin
    :suspect::stirpot:

6. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

It might be a good idea for you to go ahead and get started, maybe come up with some good ones.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Probably, though I'm sure Vandy will get killed...

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Dude, I don't care if Chris Simms and Paul Williams start this weekend. If and that should read IF the Texans beat the Titans, I'll give them credit for being on the best streak of that young non-franchise's pseudo-existence. I might even start to believe that the Texans could actually post a winning record (people have always stated that this was indeed theoretically possible... but I have to admit to still being in a “show me” state of mind about it).

The fact that the Texans turnaround has come in what is essentially their season’s "garbage time" hopefully isn't lost on Cow fans (I promise you it isn’t lost on us). It's similar to the pressure free environment of pre-season... and even Titans fans will admit that the Texans' line-up has at least five or six first ballot pre-season HOFers.

So let’s see how it goes on Sunday… let your boys bring their A game (such as it is).

And hey, regardless if they win or lose, the Cowpokes and their fans will be able to kick back in a few weeks and watch Houston’s original team, the Tennessee Titans doing the voodoo that they do (so well), in something called the playoffs (I know you’re unfamiliar… check out NFL.com for more details).

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. imatexan

imatexan Rookie

Im guessing doing the vodoo is losing every year in the playoffs?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar