Vent thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

DingleBerry is the only reason Mc "air-hands" was brought and remains here. It should be a tie. Well- not really. Until yesterday, we had been very successful in the red zone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

:lol::lol::lol:

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Watch the guy standing to the right of W pull a Mc "air-hand"..

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

looked like a veteran db move to me. It's a bald, middle eastern Ed Reed.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

That game was straight out of the twilight zone. The only way to explain it is that the Titans changed their signals to avoid the Texans picking up on our calls, but no one told Collins about the change. Dinger was calling run off tackle for CJ over and over again, which was the OLD signal for lob it up for JMac and hope for an interference penalty.

And what in the world happened with Kearse? Did he miss the meeting where they decided not to try to win this one? There's no excuse for him running around, batting balls down, pressuring Schaub... He made everyone else look silly out there.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I love this gif. Gotta give the ole man credit- impressive moves. those shoes were on target and coming in hot..

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

And I've got one word for you. OVERREACTION.

8. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

:lol3:
    He probably thought that being thrown shoes at is Iraqui for "We love you".

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm pissed at Kerry, pissed at Crumpler, pissed at J-Mac, and pissed at the Dinger!

I'm not very pissed at the D, they did their job MUCH better than the offense did. We only needed 14 to win this, can't ask too much more. They held most of the time, and remain great in red zone D.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd take W on my dodge ball team any day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar