Venting -- Titans Ticket Exchange

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by #90, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#90 Camp Fodder

So, I was looking at the titans ticket exchange and went in to read the terms and conditions. Crazy:

"If a ticket is sold, you will receive 90% of the ticket’s Posting Price...The tickets will then be listed for sale for 115% of the Posting Price...the buyer will pay 115% of the Posting Price, plus a buyers processing charge and an authentication and ticketFast® fee"

So, to summarize, they get 15% of whatever you list, you only get 90%, so essentially they get 25% of the total sales price. Then, they charge the buyer 3 fees to buy the tickets. Yes, three. I understand covering your costs, but 25% seems like pure profit and they make the buyer pay all the fees. There's no way you can use this thing to sell @ face because they won't let you go below face when entering. Who's gonna pay $63 for a single in the corner for the Browns???

Ridiculous...

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's why they call them ticket SCALPERS. It's ridiculous.
    Try selling them on ebay, or craigslist

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

that's crazy, what teams actually help out the fans?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

here's an idea... go to the game...

or just relax and take a friend for free... just because you can.

it's the Titans revocable license in the first place.
    they don't have to let you resell anything.
    they could make that borderline criminal if they wanted to.

be thankful they provide a system that can let you recover what you have in the tickets. I'm sorry but as a multiple psl holder I don't have an ounce of sympathy for anyone voicing dissatisfaction with that system.

and for real... if nothing else list them on ebay, stubhub or craig's list like Hoffa said.

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I've used the Atlanta Braves ticket exchange and there is a small fee, but nothing close to 25%. It was cheaper than using Ticketmaster and you print your tickets off on your home pc. It's worked great, so I thought it was neat that the Titans were doing the same thing. I just had no idea that they were charging that much. I think that's a little crazy, but if I needed to unload some tickets for some cash, I would consider using it. Getting something is better than nothing.

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Wow! I'm Big Bold and Blue

:disbelief

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Do not adjust your monitor.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

So there's big and bold (BP), and then Big, Bold, and Blue (Admin)... What do you have to do to get big and/or bold?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar