Verdict Reached in Casey Anthony Murder Trial.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

exactly and she can go ahead and confess to the murder now because she cannot be tried again.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

She's young and attractive. I remember the Audrey Seiler (college chick that faked her own kidnapping) story blowing up on every news station and was front news on every paper when it went down.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well she was found guilty after all, misleading prosecutors. Isn't that kinda what got that ratbird lewis in prison. Either way she can't be tried for the murder again so that sucks.

5. wg53

wg53 Starter

Wow a bunch of you come across as brain dead idiots in this thread.

Let's take a look at this.

Her daughter was missing for 31 days. No phone call to the police. She didn't tell a soul about it for a freaking month.

What did she do? Go out partying.

Does this not stink of guilt to you people? How can you ignore that in any way shape or form?

Secondly, the shape of the body was it was discovered. Essentially a skeleton. What kind of evidence is going to be had from that? Hardly anything. So how can you blame the prosecution? They did what they could with the little evidence they had.

She was guilty. Pure and simple. No sane or innocent person goes 31 days without reporting their child missing. And you say the prosecution failed? No the jury committed a colossal mistake.

Also. You don't get a death sentence for manslaughter. Not all of the possibilities included a death sentence. I see most of you getting hung up on the possibility of a death sentence and conveniently forgot that was not the only possibility to happen.

Some of the jurors have came out saying they thought she did it. Well if you thought she did it you ing convict her of manslaughter at the very least. She was obviously pretty damn guilty of that.

I guess Florida is the home of the most retarded people in our population.

How can the jurors come to the conclusion that she was guilty of misleading the police/obstructing justice, but that she wasn't the guilty party in her daughter's murder? Do they allow "special" people on the jury down there or something? Wow....

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Before you start calling people idiots, perhaps you should learn the meaning of guilt and how your example is quite the opposite of guilt.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

there was enough evidence , the Jury was a bunch of idiot monkeys who where swinging from the lights and eating bananas the whole time. prob made up of young adults with no kids who had no feelings, or some dudes like all of you who didnt care about Caylee and just wanted to make a joke out of the whole thing to make people mad. the Jury should have been made up of 30-40 year old mothers and 70 year old grandpas. instead they picked heartless morons.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

^ i dont care abut adult drunks at bars.

Caylee was a helpless 2 year old girl that was prob watching cartoons when Casey decided to end her life.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My theory: I don't thing Casey decided to kill her baby. I think she was probably drunk and not watching the little girl and she fell in the pool and drowned. When she sobered up and found her dead, she tried to keep it from her parents. When the step father eventually found out, he used his police knowledge to dispose of the body in a way to erase evidence.
    The prosecution could have gone with that theory and a lesser charge without the death penalty and Casey would have gone to prison for 30 years.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar