Verner selected for Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Grats Vern! I knew you would be a great player. Please dont drop off like so many other "great" players do when you get paid. I hope we resign Verner to come back. Hopefully his attitude and work ethic will rub off on the rest of the locker room. He strikes me as a natural leader. Something this team needs more of.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

congrats Verner, way to go kid! Keep playing great and hope your in a Titans uniform next year! :clap:

3. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Anybody know what our cap situation looks like for next year? Is it even feasible (without making cuts) to re sign him.

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I would rather get Casey locked up before Verner

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Casey not getting in is a joke. Thought Wright had a season worthy of it but there are just so many good WRs so it was understandable

6. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Great news for Vern, and even better news for the Titans FO. Casey was a lock for the pro bowl, I don't know how he didn't get in. Hopefully we can sign Casey to a 5 year deal for a reasonable price this off season.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Verner will get the restricted tag for a first round pick

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

really pissed about not signing ATV earlier. i really think we will loose him and that sucks... he has been one of my favorite players for the past 3 years or so...

i also wonder if we loose him will coty get promoted from NB or will Blidi get the nod or will we get some FA for half the price of ATV...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar