Verner still the starter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Alex I'm sorry your skin so thin. I frequent and am a member of many BB's. This place is milquetoast. Really boring sometimes. Jeff has an iron hand. That's OK, it's his toy, you like it.....we follow his rules.

Where you and I differ, is that I would like to see it losened up. I feel like a 6th grader here sometimes. Just so I can be "respectful" of prudes who can't handle a curse word, I must alter my posts....the real meaning doesn't always come through. Odd, considering it's 2010.

I assume the same goes for Tide. You got a hard on for him. he curses and actually posts like people do on 99% of the internet. I don't always agree wih him, but I'd buy him a beer a shoot the s&%t with him. See, we can't even say the slang version of a bodily function here. Oyyyy, I'm in church!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The point is, even if this board is tame compared to others, it is still unnecessary. I, for one, am guilty of doing it and try to stop.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Like using the "It sucks" option more than any other poster.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Your on buddy!

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

See, it really bothers me a lot more that I've developed that reputation.

A year or so ago I told RollTide I'd had enough of his crap here and threw him on ignore. (the obvious mistake there in announcing it) What was RollTide's response, for 2 weeks he posted directly after anything I posted. I removed the "ignore" to find a bunch of the same ole bs posted, make up what others say, wildly exaggerate other my opinions, etc.

Yet now I have the reputation to have a "hard on" for Rolltide.

Internet douchebags that act like their opinion is superior to anyone else's do grate my nerves. But what's worse is the thread I linked on page 3 of this thread. When RollTide completely misses a point and attributes statements to me that I didn't even make. And then when it goes on for pages of a thread...

That makes visiting this site not fun. It's not like I'm the only one RollTide has done that to. I didn't make up the Shortbus nickname, it's been around for awhile.

I also think RollTide has partially ruined Taboo, but that's another story I guess. (and i think it sucks my thread to make fun of Tide disappeared)

At the end of the day visiting this forum is a source of entertainment that I choose to visit and participate in. For the amount of fun I've had here lately, I should probably reconsider how I spend my time.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fisher is far from perfect, he's human. I dislike "Fisherspeak" as much as anyone, but I respect what he's trying to do. It's his and the organizations problems so why share with outsiders.... That's cool, but don't leave the very people paying your salary in the dark. Most of us can read between the lines, but others take everything Fisher says as it comes out. Many posters here live and die by this teams actions. When they lose most feel like crap. I think it's fine posting opinions in a win or lose situation, which is what everyone here does, and since it's the internet and not a direct letter to Fisher himself there is no need to keep the criticism constructive. Yell, spit or even smash your keyboard, it's not harming anyone else. But when posters make it about them and not the team, that I don't like. Whats worse than that is posters going back and forth time and time again. I don't hold grudges so if I totally hate what you're saying one day, I'll high-five you the next day if I like what you're posting. More need to be like that. And for the record once again, Kerry Collins sucks! have a nice day :)

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I don't even have a clue about Taboo. I've not visited that room.

Bustin' balls on a BB, especially on a football site, is part of the internet experience. Sheesh, thicken up man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar