Very interesting news on NFL SUNDAY COUNTDOWN.....Jerry Jones....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

My prediction... we keep Fisher if we win two of the last four. If we lose three of them, he's gone. The note that we close the season on is important, somethings will be forgotten if we finish well.

2. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

If Fisher leaves its over.....bottom line might as well look for a nice sweet spot in LA

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ouch. No way. Titans are staying in nashville, just got new sponsership on the stadium, tickets still constantly sell out quickly... That's some bad additude buddy.

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

IMHO, Fisher stays and Reese is gone. I don't know if another GM comes in or if it all goes on Fisher's head, but I think that's the way things will shake out.

And I guess then we'll see...

5. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I would love to see how he enforces his zero tolerance policy in the big D with T.O. :grrhee:

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

As TC25 said in the original post... Mortenson said Adams is expected to sign the extension and "get a few problems in the front office ironed out".

Bye-Bye Floyd.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Fisher is 99-91 as a head coach and hasn't beat a winning team since 2003. I am ready for a new face around here.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

He hasn't had much to work with since then, either. :rolleyes:

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He has the same cap every team does. NE manages to keep on winning or at least looking like a football team. Fisher runs off his only QB with any NFL experience so Vince can play this year? I can't believe even Fish is that dumb. It's almost like he wants to be fired so he can move on. We are not going to win many games this year, you would think he would play some other players to evaluate for the future, IF there is a future. I see a huge shake up coming at BSP.

10. pookha_hare

pookha_hare Guest

i doubt very much steve leaving was fisher's decison.

yep if anyone is gone i suspect it is floyd.

other owners in the nfl can see the age and experience level of the titans and the lack of quality of some of the drafts. the reason why some teams can rebuild faster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar