VET O-LINE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Walldaprince, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Especially those of you who think Lewan is a scrub (WTF) how do you pass on a LT????????? I understand the argument that we have a LT, and its an awkward pick. But WTF.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Our #1 priority has got to be center. A solid leader at that spot will strengthen the entire line. And in addition to center we should look to upgrade every OL spot possible because none of the guys we have now should feel safe.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No.

We should add some FA's and maybe a mid rounder patching up the line

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would rather we add vets but what if we whiff on the top guys? Are you still comfortable rolling out this OL? Just signing a couple average guys isn't going to change much.

5. JCBRAVE

Apples to oranges

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Lewan is a scrub, and better LTs can be found in later rounds. Not hard to grasp. #1 pick not needed to replace a bummy lewan.

7. rekirts

rekirts Starter

FA Tackles are expensive too. Would cost 11+ to get a LT, probably 7 for a quality RT. Would rather get two starters elsewhere (Weddle would be much more reasonable, Igcognito. more expensive maybe Malik) and draft Tunsil, who is looking like BPA.

8. JCBRAVE

Burning our top pick on a Tackle won't change much either, let's at least get a guy who can score TDs somehow

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

God knows we're not spending that money on any talent now.. Could be put to better use than McCluster, or the other 20+ bums on the roster now, burning up a roster spot.

10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Which LT drafted in the last 3-5 years in the middle rounds is better than Lewan in their second year? I'm actually curious, I don't know the answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar