Vick admits guilt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ONUV, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I'm saying Pacman wasn't a CURRENT superstar aside from people that actually made a point to pay attention to him. [i.e. titan fans or something] Everyone knows the Bears D is a force to be reckoned with. Everyone knows the Bengals have a potent offense. Everyone knows [until recently] Vick is the king of the QB scramble. Pac has amazing potential but nobody was giving him an ovation because Devin Hester was better at KR and there were 31 other better D units that year. the bears at the top of that list. Everyone had their obvious claims to fame. The bears D is on top. Vick is a great Running QB. Henry is one of the most talented backups on the team, and despite not big publicity, can change a game at anytime. Pacman was part of the worst D unit in the league and wasn't even the best returner in the league at the time. Pac is good. but few knew that other than titan fans and the teams we faced last year.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I don't remember Tank making any highlight reels on ESPN, but I certainly remember them showing interceptions and punt returns Pac made for TD's.

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I'm glad everyone gets the point i'm trying to make. :hang:

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Let him try to get back into football after all of this. Unless the D has orange jump suits Vick will be prancing on his tippy-toes looking to get "protection" after all of this is done.

I say he gets 6 months at a police dog training accadamy. They roll him in coke naked and let them chase him for as long as they want. He makes it through the 6 months he can come back. If not our K9 units get a little fatter and a little more "live" training.

5. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Tank wasnt a current superstar either. When people thought of the bears d they thought of Urlacher, Harris, Brown, Ogunleye, Briggs, etc etc. Your point was that Goodell went easier on Tank because he was bringing in more money for the league (at least I thought that was your point). I am disagreeing that Tank was bringing in anymore money than Pac Man. Tank only started 10 games last season. I dont think either were significant as far as league money is concerned. ANd because neither were significant, I dont agree with your point that Goodell went easier on Pac based around money.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't think so- the policy is already written. He just needs to administer it consistently. It would be quite easy.

For example, he should avoid citing charges or allegations that have not yet been proven as reasons sufficient for conduct policy violations. There- that only took 2 minutes and 10 seconds.

7. Riverman

I'm with you Bababooey- TNThunder and dg1979us enjoy a run in the park when debating an issue. You have a choice to write them off right now or hunker down for a marathon of your patience and clarity of thought.

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

So you agree with him that Tank Johnson made more money for the league than Pac man, and therefore, he got a lesser suspension? I would love to see either of you 2 prove that theory.

9. Riverman

Never said that and I'm not sure he did either.

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

HE said this "Tank Johnson is part of one of those show-stopper defensive units that people come to see" Of course, the Titans have sold out every home game since they have been in Tennessee, so there is no way you can prove that people came to see Tank more so than Pac. Or that People came to see the bears D more so than the titans d. You then said you were right there with him, before taking your cheap shot at me and another poster. Obviously, you dont even know why are you right there with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar