Vick Dog-fighting - Portis is an idiot as well

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Portis: No big deal if Vick hosted dog fighting

Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis doesn't think it's a big deal if Michael Vick was fighting dogs. ...more

[​IMG]

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I think he feels its just been blown out of proportion

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I view it in the "proportion" of Pacman being out for a year for "wrong place, wrong time."

I could easily support a 4 game suspension for Pacman, but if Vick doesn't sit, along with the others who are criminally charged, then something is wrong.

4. Vick is a complete scumbag,dirtball,liar,drug-adict....not to mention an the most overated in sports. I wouldn't pizz on that jerk*** if he was on fire. And Portarse is no picnic himself...they both can take a dirt nap as far as I am concerned.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Portis come on honestly................are you made Betts is going to beat you out this year.

6. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Suspend his A** for 2 to 4 games!

7. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Suspend Portis for making stupid comments to the media.

Part of Pacman's trouble is the BMF shout-out.
    Portis saying dog fighting isn't a serious crime is right up there with that kind of statement.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

9. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

Well, like, its his property, so he can do whatever he feels like on it......:clown:

10. Haynesworth92

Haynesworth92 Fat Albert

First of all, there is no way animal abuse is ever worse than human abuse.

And second of all, he wasn't being serious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar