Vick enters plea of Not Guilty

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Where's the Bobo av?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ah... the "it wasn't me" defense.

3. He said he didn't do it? Well... I guess that's that then...
    :bighomer:

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Well his lawyer certainly has experience with dogs being slain. He is also defending Jayson Williams.

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — A local chapter of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has been ordered to close because it did not prosecute former NBA star Jayson Williams over accusations he shot and killed his dog in anger over losing a bet.

New Jersey SPCA president Stuart Rhodes, who issued the order, said the Hunterdon County chapter of the SPCA accepted a $500 donation from Williams two weeks after he allegedly shot his Rottweiler at his mansion in Alexandria in August 2001

According to court papers, former Nets player Dwayne Schintzius told investigators Williams bet him $100 that Schintzius could not drag Williams' Rottweiler, Zeus, out of his house. Schintzius said he won the bet and Williams killed Zeus with a shotgun.

The former teammate told investigators that Williams later pointed the gun at him and told him to clean up the dog's remains "or you're next."

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I also heard that vick's lawyer said he will not play this season.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I wonder if this was before or after someone was shot and killed in his home. It goes to show you, one day dogs, the next, humans. This is what had to happen to Vick and Pac Man. It is in the publics interest to get them off the street before they kill again.

By the way, Williams is going to testify....

"Take an innocuous question like, 'Do you know guns are dangerous?'" said Fahy, who was prosecutor during the 1994 shooting. "If he says yes, you ask him how he knows that. If he says no, you say, 'Really? Where's your dog?'"

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He still didn't say anything against dog-fighting... he also didn't really clarify anything in his statement. I'm not convinced, I hope he doesn't walk onto any field this season.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

His trial is Nov. 26th, so you can rest assured he won't be playing this year. Most speculate he will never be a Falcon again, even if he is allowed back in the NFL. Now it appears there are more indictments coming.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Turkey Fights Cancelled at the Vick Compound!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar