Victor Cruz?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I guess youre right, he had some monster games the second half of the season, but early on he looked real average.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

His touchdowns have been down since Nick Harper has been out of the league.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. MaxFischer

MaxFischer Rookie

I think Fitz's record, with the exception of being burdened with Skelton/Lindley, speaks for itself. If you put him on the Giants he'd be their #1 WR, not Cruz. There ya go.

I guess you could say that Skelton is better than Kolb. But only if your measurement is based on a low number or TDs and a high number of INTS. I mean, going by their career numbers, Skelton only has 15 TDs and 25 INTs, whereas Kolb has 28 TDs and 25 INTs.

Even better, go with their 2012 production. They're on the same team so it's almost a controlled experiment. Kolb: 8 TDs, 3 INTs. Skelton: 2 TDs, 9 INTs. Yeah, give me Skelton with his 1 TD per 100 pass attempts.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I won't even try sticking up for Skelton past saying he's better than Kolb, really they both suck tremendously

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Totally forgot about Marshall. My top 3 goes Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, AJ Green in that order.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Cruz is the best route runner in the league, but I wouldn't put him in the top 3 overall receivers...

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not worth the 10th overall pick in the draft for a team that already has WRs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar