Video: CJ plays vs Panthers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He wouldn't get 400 yards of rushing because his attempts would decrease greatly if he took the ones back we say he could have.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kcs9979yE"]Titans vs Panthers focus on CJ - YouTube[/ame]
    thesurething jerked it to that.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

This is true. At least the guy isn't a giant wuss like Chris Brown. We should be thankful. I think the guy just spoiled us with outrageous performances the past few seasons. I guess my problem up until now has been all the stink made over his contract. Still, the Panthers have one of the leagues worst run defenses, so maybe Johnson shouldn't sensationalize his getting back on track just yet.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

No doubt he is playing better than how he started off the season. He's still got plenty of speed but it does look like his vision isn't quite right. He definitely missed some opportunities to make big plays.

It's almost as if he's content with gaining minimal yardage when there are chances to make some jukes and take advantage of the open field in front of him. Hopefully he gets that in check because it would be great for him to hit his stride as we make this playoff push.

5. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

How does a guy who's 25 years old and never had any major leg/knee injuries lose so much speed. It's clearly evident. Deuce was right. Ced Benson was hitting the hole with more speed and authority than CJ has all year. 130 yards is nice and all but it's clear he is not the same back. Maybe he needs to train with some sprinters in the offseason, do some more plyometrics or whatever it takes to build that speed back up, because right now his speed is above average but not elite, and without elite speed he is an average running back.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Amano

I appreciate that these videos are CJ focused but I watched it a couple of times and focused on Amano.

OMFG it's just shocking how inept his play is. Just replacing him with an average player would be a massive upgrade. We would be so much better without Amano.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

You're comparing Cedric Benson hitting an actual hole to Chris Johnson hesitant to run into a 300 lb defensive tackle. There is a difference between the holes Benson is getting and the ones CJ isn't getting.

Sure, he got a few and maybe made some bad decisions vision wise, but he's still getting hit in the backfield almost every play and the o line is still terrible.

I can't wait til we replace Amano and fix up the o line so some of you can eat your words.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Amano needs to take his fat azz back to the Philippines, and never return. The NFL is not some bull chit Division I-AA league where he can get away with playing center, this is the big leagues where only the best of the best play. He has no business being around. There is a reason he was changed his rookie year to guard ya know.

Did you guys know Tebow is also from the Philippines? Guess the Philippines is where idiot football players are born. but Tebow is fun to follow, Amano not so much.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Run behind Ross and Stewart =2 to 10 yards
    Run behind Scott and stewart or ross and Harris= 1 to 6 yards
    Run behind Amano -6 to 2 yards.

Is that simple.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Even in Costa Rica playing Amano doesn't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar