Video: CJ vs. Falcons

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmhh5z_titans-vs-falcons-focus-on-cj_sport"]Dailymotion - titans VS falcons focus on CJ - une vidéo Sports & Extreme[/ame]

All kinds of brutal.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Almost every single run of his was a delay and it seemed like the defense knew it was going to him. I saw like 2 plays where he looked hesitant but he didn't really have anywhere to go other than that. Nobody could hold their blocks longer than a second. Just awful all around.

He actually beat quite a few defenders one on one so that was a good sign.

Look at these VERY awful blocks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also on this next one Cook does an AWFUL job blocking and CJ gets hit before he gets past the LOS again.
    [​IMG]

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

1:30 is the only one I think he could have done better on. He'd would have a chance if he could beat the safety to the sideline

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

isn't seeing Johnson do lousy enough...but noooooo you have to post his lame running again :grrhee:

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

JCBRAVE wont even click that video. He's so disappointed in the run game, he's taking the week off work just to recover from Sunday.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

3rd person huh? Haha

7. JCBRAVE

Yea from now on when discussing CJ2K, JCBRAVE refers to himself in the 3rd person. JCB is hoping it somehow makes him rich.

8. JCBRAVE

Let's start calling Chris Johnson "Mr. Macintosh". Like in the Disney movie Blank Check, Preston Waters (Chris Johnson) is made mega rich by the mistake of an old man. Also like "Mr. Macintosh" Preston Waters imaginary man is never anywhere to be found when it matters most.
    [​IMG]

Either that, or he can be Carmen Sandiego.
    [​IMG]

Somebody get Chris a red jacket.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. chosenone85

chosenone85 Camp Fodder

just watch the video man, im pretty sure if you do you'll see that he was hit as soon as the ball touched his hands in most cases.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

By the way the 4 screenshots I posted are NEGATIVE 14 YARDS and those are all on the blocking. Also I'm pretty sure the video only shows like 8 of CJ's runs and his 3 catches so I'd be interested to see the other 4 runs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar