Video Game wars?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

[​IMG]

/wars

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Make polls public... this will be determined by preferences of members. FPS versus RPG versus "Sandbox"... and so on.

Would be interesting.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If anything SNES Mario Bros wins

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Geez man, the title is Super Mario World unless of course you were referring to Mario Paint. Fantastic game and no question better than DK country. Those are good too, but not Mario world good.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Super Mario World was fantastic, but Donkey Kong Country did for the SNES what the original Super Mario Bros did for the NES. DKC2 perfected DK's formula.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

I remember how ground breaking the graphics were for the time. I only give MARIO world the nod because it wasn't just a level platformer in that you also had a little free play to go backwards and forwards. I think the replay value for SMW is higher too.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

DKC did the same thing as far going forwards and backwards. The very first level allows you to go left in DK's hut and crash a barrel into the cliff to go inside and see his empty banana cave.

Both were fabulous.

Looking at the total package though: music, level design, fun, graphics, and story, DKC was something refreshing and DKC2 perfected it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

lol I meant like in level 8 you could still go back to level 1 to try unlocking the levels you missed.
    You've got the music side no doubt as well. Great soundtrack.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar