VIDEO: Kerry Collins 11 straight incompletions including INT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I know what you were responding too, but because it never happened in the past or rarely happened doesn't mean it is unlikely to happen in the future.
    If that were the case, chances are the 49ers/Steelers/Cowboys would win the superbowl 7 times every decade.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I think it's kind of ridiculous that Kerry gets all the blame for going 0/13 in the 4th. Unless you just have blind hate you can clearly see some of those passes were very much catchable.

I honestly don't understand this whole Kerry vs Vince thing that's currently at the top of the "discussion pole" if you will.... They both suck so why does it matter who starts and who sits? Would you stop eating dog crap in favor of eating cat crap? Nope... Hopefully we dump em both. Maybe we can get it right this time when we decide to draft a future QB.

EDIT: Actually what I should say is.... Would you rather eat dog crap or cat crap. Either way your eating dookie. Which is exactly what VY and Kerry are...... dookie...

lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What a moronic perspective then because we suck and our 0-3 so of course we are not like a championship team! Duh.:irked:

What the hell did you mean then? I assumed teams that won a super bowl with defense and a running game and maybe only an average passing attack.

None of those teams had a great passing game. The dolphin teams in 72 and 73 averaged only 18 passes a game.

You are the one who said the 2000 ravens were like us. I was assuming you were thinking of our team last year not the POS team we are this year. Of course teams that suck don't win the super bowl.

Look at the stats

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

But bob griese is not > than vince young?

That's the alternative.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We are 11th in the nfl in offense and 18th in total defense.

Statistically average but we all knew damn well that coming in we needed a top 10 defense to have a great year.

In the steelers game we missed 2 FGs that could have won it.

In the texans game our defense gave up a free TD out of stupidity and played like crap. Consider that our defense have up 10 more points to the texans than the jets and jags gave up together. The texans had no offensive points against the jets!

In the jets game 2 ryan mouton fumbles made the difference.

We allowed our solid return man to leave last year. We also allowed our #2 PR guy to leave as well in brandon jones. Bobby wade was abailable on waivers we could have signed him. Having a guy returning punts who can't catch the damn ball is a systemic problem not a QB problem!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar