Video of Fisher pwning Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

CJ was on NFL Network today saying Fisher said they were going for the records and not trying to win the game in Seattle. Fisher comes out of nowhere near the end of the video and calls CJ out. They asked Jeff if he was truly a coaches dream. Jeff said not yet, let's see how he handles sharing carries with White and Ringer. At the very end Jeff gives him heck for crying about money.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8162e463&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He was clearly joking when he said the thing about Ringer and White...I think he knows CJ is still going to be "the guy" but obviously hes not going to get 360 carries like last season.

And I wouldn't really say he called CJ out, he just cleared it up a little bit..

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Alright, which one of you a-holes sent him the JCPenny catalog?

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

well CJ touched the ball like 40 times and kept getting fed the ball time after time when he would usually end up getting jacked up for a 2 yard gain, so yea... the gameplan was to get CJ2K his 2K and it would be dumb to say it wasnt.

you have a RB whose 134 yards away from NFL history, youre out of the playoffs, and winning the last game of the season is the number 1 priority... no one buys that.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I didn't see any problems in the video, seemed good natured but CJ wasn't thrilled about the white/ringer joke.

6. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I got the same impression, everyone seemed to be joking around and it was pretty light hearted. Did anyone read the user comments? Man, CJ was getting blasted by everyone! There's some mighty jealous fans of other teams out there.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You know you're the Manning of the RB world when everyone else blasts you.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Fisher was obviously just having fun, although CJ appeared quite anxious when he arrived, and the hosts probably didn't help matters but kind-of/sort-of being awkward the entire time.

Funny moment though.

9. lilgriffey84

lilgriffey84 Starter

"if eric dickerson wasnt messin around with the refs i would have give your record back" hahahah classic line

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar