Video of SF Plane Crash

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I have to fly back and fourth between Miami and Orlando for work all the time. The flight is always packed on a United 757 and some how it seems I always sit next to the fat old black woman who fans herself and hums bible hymns during landing. 45 minutes of pure hell.
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Sorry about having to go to Miami. At least the water's clear. Everything else is filthy and S$%$$y
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

downtown area is nice, the tourist attractions. The areas out side of it are nasty and filthy though, just like most other American cities
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

I had the misfortune of visiting south bee-atch a while back. Got offered every kind of drug in broad daylight, in the middle of a busy street. I was shocked. I've been to Tijuana mexico quite a few times, and even they don't have the balls to do that. The beach itself is beautiful there, but the people there absolutely ruin it. I don't plan on returning, but who knows.

If you could put Nashville on a beach like that... that would be the kind of city I would like to visit or live in.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I have grown to love train travel. Mainly because of the room and lack of BS. I am not the smallest person and find anything smaller than a 767 cramped. With trains you get tons of leg and head room. Plus trains have wifi now meaning I can post on GoTitans.com while traveling. Million times better than driving. And I can be half drunk doing it.
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I never get tired of the adequate food, clean water and lack of my family being kidnapped or sold into slavery

YMMV
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I love traveling in Asia. Never get tired of hot Asian women everywhere I look :p
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I was in Asia for a week. I felt like a giant - lol

they literally had McDonalds across the street from each other in Hong Kong, and there seemed too be at least one on every block.

Place was the most filthy I have ever been too though. Any outside exposure at all and a shower was required. Pathetically polluted.