VIDEO: Vince Young 2010 Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

No, a 98 QB rating is far from horrible. Most Titan fans will agree that Vince has the all the talent needed to be a successful NFL QB. He's just a head case that doesn't "get it". He's not humble enough and that hinders his work ethic. They'll also agree that VY gave us the best chance to win for 5 years, and would continue to do so had he been given the chance next season.

Keep hating on VY, he's gone, you got your wish. But you might not have liked winning as much as I did, which may be why your so happy he's gone, but I don't see how you don't realize we're not going to be a contender for a long, long time now.

Yeah, your right. It was PURE COINCIDENCE that we went 12-6 with VY the last 2 seasons, and 2-12 without him. I mean we all know that one of the WORST DEFENSES IN THE LEAGUE that won us those 12 games anyways.
    :sarcasm:

What a joke.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

And you know what, I so pray we go 2-16 next year. I do, Luck is looking might fine to me, Ryan "the Mullet" Mallett, does not impress me at all, one he is from Arkansas, last time Arkansas can produce a semi ok NFL Qb was Tarvaris Jackson, pfftt.

3. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

This was a Vince Young circle-jerk among Vince Young and Titans fans...
    leave it to you to bring the hatred.

You seem out-numbered though...I imagine your girlfriends will pop in to back you up in a few minutes...probably before I finish writing this post.

Leave them alone. Vince had some great moments here and helped what you claim is your team to some entertaining seasons to say the least.

Time to grow up, little kid.

Edit:

Someone one tell me when following the masses was ever a good idea? "The mass agrees..." They are called "the masses" for a reason...

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Kid? Really, i been a Oiler/Titans fan probably farther or longer than you been alive. i been threw it all, To the Warren moon legacy passing it to the awesome haywood Jefferies. To a recording of the DAY I WAS BORN of the 1978 Houston oilers Vs Miami Dolphins where Earl Campbell rushed for 199 yards on a 35-30 win. To the 2-14 record of the 1984 season.

And giving myself a Tattoo of an Oilers AND Titans logo on my body. I know what is good and not for this team, I am a FAN, I love this team. And when A KID LIKE VINCE throws tantrums as he does, and TEXT AN APOLOGY, he needs to be gone! So don't give me that "kid" Cliché.

And there a mass for a reason, a mass knows what is a good and bad thing.

5. Titanite

I wasn't questioning your fanhood. I implied that you are prone to childish behavior. Whether or not Vince is childish has no bearing on whether or not YOU act childishly...I assume you mentioned him because you thought it would get a rise out of me.

That's cute, clichéd and...childish.

And no, following the masses is generally not a great idea.

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I just want what's best for this team, and the fans. Vince is NOT it. he is gone we will grow.

7. Titanite

And these posters just wanted to look at the video of a former Titan quarterback that a fellow fan took the time to make.

Your hate was unnecessary and unwarranted. ;)

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

At least when Vince was here, we argued about why we WON games with him. Now we have to argue why we are losing games without him. Getting rid of him has set us back because now our first pick has to be a QB. Meaning our defense will once again suck. Unless we trade for fat al.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

LMAO at the fact that VY's last pass as a Titan was a 30-35yd completion ahaha

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^ Definition of a hater.

Hate Hate Hate Hate!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar