VIDEO: VY pass/run attempts 2nd look vs COLTS

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

not a bad game at all

3. pettso

pettso Starter

The second look really made me realize what a great game Kenny Britt had.

Vince was average overall. Had some nice throws, had some overthrows and a few that were relatively close to picks. I'd rank the game as an average pocket QB game, with two nice scrambles.

I'm sure if you looked at the same video of Manning's game, it won't be much better. Even the best QBs make some poor throws, they just make the best of their opportunities. The Titans as a team did not, I think Vince played well enough for us to win the game, we just shat the bed.

Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

4. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

It's like I said already.

The Colts were pretty unimpressive in comparison to our chain movement....at the most the efficiency was nearly the same. What was impressive is how we were able to consistantly shoot the hell out of our feet every other second :ha:

Redzone ridiculousness included.

They are elite because they get it done when needed without the mistakes.
    Look at the Texans v Colts game...the Colts were getting their butts creamed, yet got it done second half.

They play an ultra clean game......alot of teams can stand to try to copy that mentality; in all honesty I think its the coaching that's rubbed off on the crew from the Tony D. days. (that guy is awesome)

lmao I just watched vid again; renoticed how Britt manhandled 2 defenders @ 7:35....good stuff. This guy is a keeper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar