View From the Other Side: Houston Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Vince Young wore a visitor's uniform to Reliant Stadium for Sunday's game between the Houston Texans and Tennessee Titans, but that was a mere fashion statement.At game's end, VY was the host with the most, exchanging high fives with fans, throwing equipment to star-struck little boys, pounding his chest and blowing kisses to the assembled throng.Reliant, you see, may be the Texans' home, but it's Vince Young's house.

David Barron, Houston Chronicle

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001929.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. nxracer

nxracer Guest

i was on the sidelines for the game (a photog) and i was about on the 5yd line on the titans side of the field.

i remember thinking that if VY converted on the 3rd down that i was gonna move to the endzone to get a better able to shoot from. but then vy broke it wide open... end of story...

i was about 20ft or so from the action as it unfolded... the crowd went absolutely crazy! it was indeed a weird feeling hearing the crowd cheer that loudly for a visiting team...

it was obvious VY still holds a very special place in a ton of texans....

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

damn man, post some photos

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

honestly the worst thing to see if your a Texan player, you just lost, but your fans dont care, when the fans starte seeing a game as a win-win no matter what, you lose the fanbase, lose confidence, and when outside players look at the situation, no one is going to want to come to a "home player favorite" crowd

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

6. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

And he always will, unless you're an aggie. :yes: HOOKEM TITANS!

7. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Great photos. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar