View From the Other Side: Jacksonville Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Jaguars return home stunned, but the loss brings about an all-too familiar result. Just a week after defeating the first-place Indianapolis Colts with 375 rushing yards, Jacksonville dropped another road game and another game against an opponent that has a losing record.The Jaguars finish the season 1-3 against Tennessee and Houston, the third- and fourth- place teams in the AFC South. They are also 2-5 away from Alltel Stadium. With games remaining against New England and on the road against Kansas City, the Jaguars could finish as well as 10-6 or at worst 8-8.

David Fox, Orlando Sentinel

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001949.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

This less than astute journalism major fails to come to the logical conclusion that the Jag TOs resulted in the Titans having 3 less drives than the kittens.

The kittys stats are completly skewed by thier complete lack of ball integrity.

As it has been since 1999 the kit-kits just cannot admit that the Titans are the better TEAM.

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

against an opponent that has a losing record? There's a losing record, and there's a team that is 1 game under .500 and has won its last 4 games... A team that has beat 3 (possible, Giants stink) playoff teams in the process... I love this type of journalism...

4. the third and fourth place teams in the NFL south, i believe we now have a better conference record than them would that not bump us to second in the conference or does it go by overall record first

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

maybe because we're not ?:banned:

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee is 12-9 with an AFCC win all time against the kittys.

Titans are 11-6 with an AFCC win all time against the kittys.

The Tennessee Oilers went 1-3 against the kittys in 97 & 98.

I'm not sure how you measure which teams are better, but I use Ws and Ls myself.

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Division standings are determined by overall record. Indy has clinched, Jags are currently second, Texans still suck hind teat.

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

This game might have killed the Jags playoff hopes. They have New England at home next week, and then they have to go to Kansas City, and the Chiefs rarely lose at home in December. This was a game that they absolutely needed, now they're playoff aspirations are very much in doubt.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

naw I was using overall results over the last several years and noticeably the last few abusings they've given us

I Cannot say that the Titans are a better team than Jax over the last several years - thats where I'm comin from

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

It's pretty simple for us. Jets must lose last two, Bengals 2 of last 3 for us to get in... Oh, and the Steelers must lose once, Jags too, and we have to win out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar