Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Vikes and Cards playoff tickets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    This from todays (1-1-09) Tennessean, allow meeeeee to quote:
    "The NFL has given the Vikings and Arizona extensions to sell more playoff tickets and avoid local TV blackouts of <i><u>their</i></u> PLAY OFF GAMES".
    Can you believe this! I had to call a friend of mine, who is a Vikes fan, and express my feelings, and explain to him that our 'small market' sold out in 3 minutes. He said they (the fans) blamed it on high ticket prices. I thought the NFL set those prices, but anyhow, I told him that I was happy to have tickets regardless of what they cost me. Titans playoff tickets are right up there with the Hadley twins I dated in High School.
    He told me that their stadium would be full of Philly fans. I asked him if the Philly fans were paying the same price as the Vikes fan. He never answered that question. Fact is, the Philly fans are probably paying more than the Vikes fans.
    What's the regular season like if you can't fill up for a Playoff game?
    Will we be seeing For Sale signs soon?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $148
    I guess it is harder to get fired up when you expect to walk into the slaughterhouse for a home game on national TV.

Not saying I agree with this, but I can sympathize. Titans have never gotten to POs when I did not feel they were competitive. But I can understand why Vike fans in particular would feel this way. Card fans should be throwing parades just hosting a PO game though
  2. The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Moolah:
    $27
    amazing.

Not surprised about the Cards though. Given their history and the near late season collapse, I'm curious what they will do in the game.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.