Vikings are dumb!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I got to the part about the roulette tables and started laughing so hard that I couldn't finish the rest.

2. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Thats about as far as i made it also, I haven't had a laugh that hard in awhile.

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Idk what he is saying but I agree Vikings are dumb.

Sage is way better then Jackson bad move.

4. OhioTitan

Just one question, if he is such a great QB why wasn't he starting to begin with. Or what about when he went to the Vikings? He is a top 10 QB but couldn't even beat out T. Jackson for the QB spot? Please tell us, what has he done to even suggest he could be a decent starter for a competitive team.

5. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Hm... how do I answer this? What did tom brady show the patriots before they drafted him and he went on to win multiple superbowls?

Is your logic here that a Qb should first win the superbowl before people can jump on the band wagon and claim "i knew he was gonna be great!"

I keep telling people, football comes easily to me. Some things I see and say to myself, hm.. "Blount is gonna be great, there is no way we cut him", Marianni has the best hands out of all our WRs, there is no way we cut him."
    "kerry collins sucks as a qb we should cut him" "Donnie nickey is a complete waste of time we should cut him" "griffin is a terrible safety, we should cut him"

Some times things are so plain and simple that they are hard for the "professionals" to see them.

You are making a horrendous assumption that because coaches league wide have not selected him to start for them that they automatically made the right decision.

forgetting the fact that at least 15 or more QBs starting in the league right now will be backups or out of the league because of their inability to perform.

Is your logic that the geniuses who selected people like Jarmacus Russell, Matt leinart, Chris Sims (yes even tim Tebow) Akili smith etc are smart in their decision to dismiss a QB like Sage Rosenfels? explain that thinking to me man.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

notsurifsrs.jpg

7. OhioTitan

No a QB doesn's have to win a SB before he can be considered good. Even before they become "elite" you can see signs of what they can do. Let's compare Sage to Brady since you brought him up. Here are Brady's stats through only just his first 3 seasons compared to Sage's entire career

Tom Brady
    Comp. % 63% 6613 yards 46 TDs 26 Int

Sage Rosencopter
    Comp. % 62% 4156 yards 30 TDs 29 Int

In just 3 seasons, Brady had significantly better stats than Sage has been able to match his whole career. So to answer your question, yes Brady did show signs of being an elite Qb early on. Now let me ask you again, what has Sage done?

8. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

Why do you even post on here? You have stated that you don't like us and from reading the replies of others I get they feeling they feel the same way towards you. Either change your tone or you might not be welcomed back here. Nothing personal I just don't want to read this trash.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Its a free country son freedom of speech?????

10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Ah looks like we are getting some where. NOw how about we dive into the nitty gritty to see exactly how we can measure a qb.

If Brady was starting behind that putrid offensive line that the texans have featured ever since they became a team would he have those numbers?

Answer there is an easy no!

What is even more amazing in the stats that you have posted is that Sage with with that god awful line, managed to complete 62% of his passes while brady, with that incredibly good patriots offensive line completed 63%.

If you had really looked at your stats and considered this before you posted them,I really think would have stopped. I know i wouldnt have posted them.

1% difference speaks volumes for what Sage could be when one looks at the big picture...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar