Vikings are dumb!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

how about you get lost and dont click on any threads I started? Did i come to you house and force you to click on this message? Are you mentally retarded in that you cant simply choose to ignore my posts? Personally i find your posts boring and incredibly dumb. Thats why you dont see me in threads you post. Every time read them, i feel dumber for having wasted my time on that garbage. That is why i dont bother with you any more.

I strongly advise you to find it within that head of yours, not to click on any more of my threads or even read what i post. Its very easy. Any idiot can do it.
    :moon2:

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

OK my question is what does Sage rosthling or whatever his name is has to do with the Titans.

3. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

First of all, Sage played for Miami not the Texans when he had those stats. Ok so the Completion % isn't that far off but in only 3 seasons Brady threw 16 more Td's than Sage has thrown his whole career, and almost 2,000 more yards. If you want to try and use his 62 completetion %, try looking at how many times he just dumbed it to his checkdown for an easy completetion and 1 or 2 yards while Brady was actually taking shots down the field.

4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Who said he has anything to do with the titans?

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Well the post is in the Titans section....

6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Man.. this is the Titans AND NFL SECTION.:cool:

7. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

THE one thing that really infuriates me is when people post naive comments that people post as though they have absolutely no clue of NFL history..

So Ohiotitan, if i go and find and post Manning, John Elway, etc etc stats as rookies, are you going to continue with this tortured logic?

i dont want to get embroiled in a stat posting contest...:cool:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Speaking of naive comments, I now have my signature and that's OhioTitan not costarica...just saying

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Not able remember everyone your argueing with? Also why not get those stats for us, all were great QB's and were able to show it. The only reason you don't want to continue with it is because you know it will just prove my point more. If your bored of stats though, why not go back to my original question you've been avoiding and tell me what Sage has done to suggest he could be a top 10 QB.

10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

first 16 games manning played for the colts he was threw for 3700 yds 26 tds and 28 INTS and completed 56.7% of his passes.

Am arguing with some one either too young to remember mannings awful first season or simply too lazy to do a simple google search to verify what he is saying before he runs his mouth.

Those stats are worse than Sages first games with the dolphins smart !!

jeez!!!

dont waste my time with your myopic arguments. Go do some simple research before you run your mouth!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar