Vikings are dumb!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

My God man if anyone sounds like a mental case who needs some medication it is you. I also think you get an A+ for the most "nonsensical" posts for the year. Yes you win the blue ribbon award, first place for posting pure crap. Since most people probably aren't even bothering to read your posts anymore you might as well quit.

Oh, I'm going to have to put you on ignore. I can't anymore of this crap it is giving me a head ache. Have a nice day.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

hate disappoint you but Sage was supposed to be given a chance to start with the vikings until the Brett Favre saga exploded.

It is partly the reason he was cut by the vikings because they didnt want to pay him that much money as a backup.

Could you tell me exactly what starting role kurt warner had sniffed in the NFL before he came to the Rams and won a superbowl? ....

Didnt he later lose his job to some young upstart? Could you tell me where this young gun is and how many superbowls he has led the rams to?

i will wait.....;)

3. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Ah, another individual with a serious mental problem that apparently prohibits him from ignoroing my posts. Apparently they are so nonsensical that the mental retardation he suffers simply forces him to click on them and read them, then continue to post them.

Yet he is here to not only quote my posts but respond to them. He wants to so badly remind me that no one reads my posts.. I wonder why this thread is coming to a 5th page and will definitely make a 6th, even a seventh.

4. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/players/sagerosenfels/profile?id=ROS396938
    Sage had no yards his first 4 games and 50 his next two. so at 6 games he only had 54 yards. in 2004 he played 3 games and had 264 yards and in 2005 he was in 4 games and had 462 yards

4+2+3+4=13 games
    50+264+462=776 yards

your stats show the same thing so what are you looking at???

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Uh, Sage was brought to The Vikings to compete for a starting job, but you really could say that about any QB couldn't you? How'd that work out for him? 9 years is enough time to prove you're a starter. And Kurt Warner is the exception to the norm, but of course you use the exception as the rule..

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Has everything to do with the inflammatory nature of your posts and absolutely NOTHING to do with the credibility of your opinion.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Is this a joke?

8. pettso

pettso Starter

Is anything karma posts not a joke?

9. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

If you go by the last two preseason stats he has put up, he should have more than won the job. Is it his fault that the coaches decided to put their faith in a retired Qb and instead install him as the starter?

Is it his fault that the time he signed what at the time was a lucrative deal that paid him a lot of money so much so that the team couldnt afford to keep him even though he had completely blown away his competition this season?

Your argument is still rendered moot in that the people you credit for apparently being astute enough not to hire him, also have a track record of making some of the most bone headed decisions. (am talking about gms league wide)

Dont make it seem as though because X individual has not been given an opportunity, that it is fault.

10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

My post about the vikings was inflammatory? really?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar