Vikings are dumb!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

See this is exactly why i encourage you to leave this conversation entirely, you simply lack the mental fortitude to make informed arguments and constantly end up making your self look really silly with some of the comments you post.

On the one hand i do understand why u would ask me what i have seen from Sage that makes me think he is a legit starting QB better than 50% of the QBs in the league.

It is because your level of literacy is so pathetic that you lack the ability to read even a simple stat sheet and make sense of it.

Here you are doing something outstandingly stupid like posting stats from 6 games in which a QB attempted a total of nine passes. In your warped mind this is a valid avenue for debate.You actually think those 9 passes in 6 games are valid statistical data with which one can fairly evaluate a QB (either that or you are just plain mentally challenged) You actually sat home and compiled that rubbish thinking that posting such garbage would some how pass for valid debate. And you expect me to take that chit seriously...

really?

2. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

It's not my fault the coaches weren't comfortable with giving him more throws and at least i am giving actual facts to defend my opinion, which you have yet to do. The fact the he only got 9 passes just farther proves he isn't able to be an NFL starter or even close to being elite. Going back to the Brady/Manning/whoever else you want comparison since you love it so much, the coaches give them all the passing attempts because they are confident in their ability to play. If coaches thought Sage was any good at all they would give him more passing attempts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Actually it is your fault. You cant blame any one for the chaos that goes on in your head. Any sane human being could easily see that those stats are completely irrelevant and only dumb people would even assume those stats could be used as serious measurements of the abilities of a QB.
    Not only that, the rest of your comments betray a shocking naivety that assumes that his coaches in at the dolphins gave 9 attempts apparently because they werent confident in him. Rather the opposite. They chose him to come in for relief, specifically because he was all they had in those particular moments. For example the final moments of a game when they dont want their over paid starter to get injured with seconds left on the clock. The stupidity in your argument is that you actually think they brought him in, he failed to complete a pass so they took him out..

And its not like we dont dont have enough game stats for Rosenfels.There are several of them! But because you chose to play the part of a fool (well done) you chose to specifically exclude enough of his games where he compiled usable stunts to deliver that pathetic nonsense you think is valid and factual.

And if you think havent provided any facts as of yet, well then F#$king bugger off with your pathetic childish bull.

Again the ignorance you betray in these incredibly stupid posts is simply alarming.

4. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Well, if you truely know as much about football as you think you do, i guess the last laugh is on you. You should be out there coaching and making millions but instead your sitting in front of a computer arguing with a 19 year old kid over a message board.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Minnesota was Sage's 4th team, pretty sure if he was any good someone would have figured it out. His best year he threw 15 TD and 12 INT. Yea look out Dallas Texas, Sage is gonna be the QB of the NFC representative!

6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Sounds to me you figured out that the jig is up. I guessed right. You had to be some 19 year old kid (if that is even your age) if you would challenge some one to post peyton mannings stats from his first season and have the balls to claim that there were good stats. But you cant blame age for such stupid posts and other dumb comments you make where you dont even know how many games Sage has played in the NFL and you are now counting games where he had one pass attempt as valid arguments. That has nothing to do with age. I know 13 year old kids who would tell you that its stupid to even post such nonsense. (but then again they have madden to thank for that)

As for coaching football, for me this is entertainment. I enjoy it. Just like i enjoy movies, cars, history etc etc. It doesnt mean i should be out there directing movies, or building cars.

;)

7. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Pretty much every where he has been, he has been the back up mostly because of the financial situation. The team has had so much invested in the starter that they didnt want to give him a fair shot. Now the vikings cut him, even though he completely blew away the competition in camp (even performed better than Favre).

And about his best year, you forgot to mention the number of games he did it in, and exactly what team he was playing for. (i believe i already addressed the texans.

Care to contrast that td/int ratio with brett favres 22 tds and 22 ints when he played for the jets. Right before he moved to the vikings.

That stat right there pretty much renders your argument dead on arrival because those stats seem to be identical.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You just keep pressing the pass button long after you've been sacked in Madden don't you? Your first post was idiotic and the rest have been idiotic and inflammatory. And basing your Super Bowl claim on Sage's preseason stats? Really?

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If you try to use a "stat" to somehow claim Sage>Favre then you're dumber than we all first thought..

10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

And yet people like you who are apparently not idiots for some reason keep clicking on my posts and reading them.

Really if you are not an idiot, why do you constantly torture yourself reading my posts?

What is it that is missing in that head of yours that prevents you from just skipping over my posts and proceeding with your life. Is your life that pathetic?

Are you really that sad that you simply cant help yourself when you see my posts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar