Vikings are dumb!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

OK well it was in 9 games 5 starts for the Texans. If he managed to throw 12 picks in 5 starts imagine if he had played in 16 games.

And so what if he played better than Favre in camp. Did he also take the Vikings to the NFC championship the year before? No? OK then, I'd say that pretty much renders your argument dead on arrival.

I remember you saying go to the Cardinals board to see if you were right about the Cards winning 4 games. Go to the Vikings board and tell them Sage not Brett was going to win them a Superbowl. In fact, maybe I'll go over there and post just this link, could give me a good laugh.

2. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Already addressed his texans games. (not rehashing old debates that i already put away because you refuse to scroll back and read)

again either completely stay out of conversations that are not directed at you or make the effort to scroll back and read so you can get the context. I am not paid to walk your lazy butt through conversations that really werent directed at you in the first place.

Thats a rather stupid question considering that he was under contract with the texans. I really thought i was done with infantile morose arguments. But looks like you are still in full form.

well f#$* you and the horse you rode in on. who the hell do you think you are telling me where and what to post"? You wanna post it, go ahead. What are viking fans going to do to me. Am pretty sure a small number of them who dont go along with every dumb move made by management agree with me.:cool:

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Funny, cause I rarely, if ever respond to your posts. Of course if I am an idiot for a coupla replies, what does that make you for taking on half of the GoTitans membership for 10 pages?

4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Oh no, sir... you have had more than just a couple of replies. I have counted several from you.

And apparently the bug up your butt forcing you to read my posts got you really bad, you cant help yourself but read posts that are apparently idiotic.

That speaks volumes about you.:moon2:

I humbly await your next post.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Take it easy CC. It's not karma's fault he's the only one with any sense around here.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

How old are you karmarouge?

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Addition FAIL.
    He said in the first 13 games. Rosenfels threw for 776 yards in his first 13 games. You lose. Then he called you on it and you tried to play it off by attacking him again.

The Favre saga ended up in Minnesota because they didn't think Rosefels was good enough.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Sage Rosenfels was under contract with the Vikings last year.

I thought you knew everything about football? You started this whole thread and didn't even know when Rosenfels joined the Vikings.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3939155

*Note the date. February 2009...before last season...the season when Vikings were in the NFC Championship. You did know when the Vikings made it to the NFC Championship last, right?

And he thinks we're ignorant... :sad2:

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You see, I don't give two farts about your name-calling I'm simply amused by the depths that you're sinking to trying to make a point that can't be made. Of course your replies have fallen to nothing but name calling at this point and you have ceased to answer the questions at hand. Guess it's all you have left.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Wow, and i used to think Jesse was bad...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Lol.. You had a question for me? Really?

And it doesnt really matter what you claim now, the fact that you cant keep away from my posts speaks volumes about you.

keep on reading. I know you wouldnt have a life if it wasnt for my posts that you cant keep away from..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar