Vikings going with Frerotte for the rest of the year.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Wow, has Fisher's move set a precedent? Childress pulled the plug quick, the Vikings sure looked like the previous Titans this past Sunday. 5 FGs didn't make him happy, with that running game and Defense.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm pretty sure no one with the Vikings organization has said that it's for the rest of the year. QBs get replaced all the time, so I don't see how the Young/Collins situation has much to do with this.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

From bad to worse! I "Frerotte" how to pass the ball! hahahaha..
    Move those guys up in our schedule before they switch back please...

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

dang! And I just named Tavaris Jackson my starter in Fantasy football!

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I don't understand this move at all. He looked pretty good to me in the Colts game. Sure, they didn't have any TDs, but you don't bench a QB over not throwing a TD. It's a long process. My guess is the owner put the screws to Childress when he heard the fans booing.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Maybe if the play calling was more in Jackson's favor he'd still be starting.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Yeah! Way to go Vikes! I would rather the Titans face Frerotte rather than Jackson

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

the answer to the vikings QB problems arent on that team. JD Booty maybe, but they need someone else.

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Hah, the Vikings moved the ball better when Travaris was passing every down than when they were handing it off every down against the Bears in week 1. I didn't see the Colts game, but it seems like their offense wasn't that much of a problem. If they had just converted one of those drives into a TD (you're telling me they were all the qb's fault?) or perhaps stopped the Colts at some point, they would have had it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar