Vikings safety ejected for grabbing official

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It was simply impossible for him to do anything after his catches yesterday... as in not a single WR would've done anything better.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Harvin made chicken salad out of chicken siht on that TD reception of his

3. RavensShallBurn

He was probably running half speed, realizing that MH can't throw a pass further than 4 feet.

4. RavensShallBurn

That was our garbage defense more than Harvin. He actually had space though. Kendall never did.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

RSB you gotta know that people go by stats, not the games.

EVERY time Kendall caught the ball there was a defender on his back... For the poster saying, well "Percy Harvin made plays" - are you serious? He was playing our piss-poor tackling defense - I could make plays against that defense.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

dont let facts get in the way of your delusions

Harvin did make a play from underneath the LBs while KW gets tackled directly after making every catch. KW is supposed too be a YAC guy but he has yet too YAC

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Go watch the game again, or maybe for the first time. Then come talk to us.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Theres a reason defenders are always on his back....its b/c he cant create separation b/c he is SLOW and cant juke!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I aint watching that crapfeast again and I say again ...

wheres the YAC ?

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The only thing that I really like so far about wright is, that he brings passion and a 100% effort on every play. He also came up limping there in the end which makes me wonder if he tweaked his ankle on our last drive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar