Vikings safety ejected for grabbing official

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I will give him effort

also he seems too know right where the sticks are and makes sure he stops well short of them

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Isn't Wright leading rookies in receiving? That's why I don't like the pick. He's doing a good job by most standards, and making ABSOLUTELY no difference. We suck. Hell, he could be getting 125 yards and 1 TD a game. We would still suck. THAT is why he was a bad pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

or because he's our only weapon and that's who the d highlights. Go ahead watch the game. He had a safety over top and a CB underneath every play.

Cook and Nate were banged up, not 100%.
    Britts shouldn't of played and was not a threat at all, Minny knew that.
    MIN blitzed 4 every single time, having an extra 2-3 guys in coverage helps a ton.

So who's our only weapon at 100% going against doubles and extra men in zone... KW.

Call 'em excuses, I call 'em facts - don't really care, i'm done feeding the troll. :deadhorse:

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah since he has done so much to make other teams say "omg they have KW we cant let him beat us deep or tear us up like he has done to so many other teams in his career" hahaha what a joke man. Why in the world would they put a safety over the top on him? He has yet to catch a deep pass or even gain space on a streak pattern (every defender has been step for step with him on the attempts). You obviously are very dillusional or very young and dont know football!

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

The hate for KW by GoT is strong and I don't know why.

The kid is good and he plays hard!!!

He puts more effort than anyone else on the field

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

What else would the safety have to do? Obviously you don't know football... whats the #1 thing a safety does when the opposing team doesn't have a run game: Guards overtop on the Y & Z receivers.

We had no other threats, Minnys DC knows what Kendall can do, and wasn't going to get burnt by him. He knew you play in the "A-Zone" and allow the catch than get the tackle. He's not a streak run 80 yards down the field and try to catch the ball guy. Watch his Baylor tape, he's a short screen/slant/curl guy.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

WHO HAS HE BURNT TO MAKE THEM THINK THAT WAY?!?! And no I see him all the time on his highlights catching deep balls way down the field. You are talking out the side of your neck right now.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cause there were plenty of guys available that might have made a difference, but KW is obviously not one of them.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

4 rushers is not blitzing. just sayin'

you are right that the Vikings got that pressure with only 4 guys most of the time. Pathetic

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats the same thing Titanswillwin2 has been saying about CJ though.

The only reason I stay quiet about Kendall Wright is because he does get 1st downs. CJ on the other hand does nothing whatsoever to sustain drives, he's a drive killer. And is to blame for why Kendall has to catch everything near the LoS. Kendall is our running game, so his stats are all kinds of ugly looking. He's a solid player though, there's no way I'd even consider crying about his season.

Maybe if Chris Johnsons sorry self wanted to chip in and help out then we wouldn't need to ask our rookie WR to catch a bunch of long hand offs that will hurt his averages.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar