Vikings Sign Berrian

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdfan

mdfan Starter

in his last two years as a Redskin Lloyd had 25 receptions in 23 games
    his best year 2005 he got 733 yards ...no thanks

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah Brandon Lloyd has never really impressed me except his season with the 49ers. He could be worth bringing in but for around 2 million a season.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

How bout Devery Henderson? he seems like another FA reciever that going under the radar this off-season, I definately wouldn't mind seeing him in a Titans jersey

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

He's a scrub. He got replaced by freakin Lance Moore. That speaks volumes right there. He's another Bernard Berrian right there..just worse.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Devery has been resigned by the Saints

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Do you have a link? ESPN's free agent tracker isn't showing him as re-signed and I can't find anthing on other sites, NFL.com also lists him as still available

EDIT: Nevermind, just found something on the Saints' website

7. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Was gonna say nfl.com around the web 1year 2million.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yeah, I didn't see it on NFL.com but I was just reading headlines, it's mentioned in passing in a few of their articles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar