Vince has a thumb owwie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Braylon is going to murder us if Carr is in there. I could complete passes to him with Carr out there, so I bet Dorsey can also.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he has to catch the ball first

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Now how in the heck do you expect Braylon to catch all those balls with their QB on his back most of the day??? And somehow I don't think you would fare any better against our D-line....:grrhee:

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Cleveland was a little scary last week. The players were playing hard, and clearly they've got some talented people. Coaching is killing them.

Edwards is having a ridiculous year for drops. Hard to be too scared, unless something clicks and he catches fire for a game.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Hmmmmmmmmm ..........

Sounds eerily similar to someone last year. Who could that be?

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Trainer should give him a pacifier to suck instead- keep him from getting buck teeth that way also. :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I think it was a year ago I thought an efficient defensive technique would be Pacman literally exploding into a million pieces, and once again I've taken the literal context - I just think it'd be really cool if nobody could tackle Braylon Edwards because he was literally on fire.

...Anyway. So Vince has got an infected thumb, not a good thing. What I want to know is, what in the heck is with all the infections this year? It's been crazy.
    On the plus side, maybe an infected thumb will convince Vince to just run with the ball if he sees the field. :brow:

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

We're in trouble if Finny can't go. He boosts our run D and our pass D so much when he is on the field.

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

riiight...and i bet back in '82 you could throw a pigskin a quarter mile...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar