Vince highlights, probably already seen by most....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. like im gonna faint or something?

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Vince did look good in the video, but his blockers and recievers looked amazing too. Remember this name Limas Sweed, he will be awesome.
    He was the one catching the deep balls and the throws were the defender was on him so close he could have took it away. Also remember Quan Cosby. He is another one of those who'll go for any catch. Vince will change everything!!:brow:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

something like that.

here's a clue...

[​IMG]

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

skeet skeeter lol

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I love watching the highlight videos. This link was posted back before the draft, but it is a great analysis of the Rose bowl game. I can't believe that Texas played the whole game out of the same formation except for 1 play.

http://rpongett.phpwebhosting.com/rosebowl06.html

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

There were some great catches, and also Vince put some balls where only the WR could get them. The o-line didn't look that great, he had to run from pressure on many of those plays.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The most amazing thing is Young's ability to make guys miss in the open field and in the pocket. His throwing wasn't real impressive however and will have to improve but he could win alot of games with his legs.

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

And don't forget Billy Pittman with his 22.1 YPC average. Texas has plenty of talent at wide receiver, and most of them are only sophomores and freshman.

9. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Yeah, but i like Limas sweed the best. we need him

10. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

Keep in mind, Soxcat, that highlight reel has ZERO plays from last season, those are all from his freshman and sophmore years. Vince really didn't become a good passer until about halfway through his sophmore year (thus the last few minutes of that reel have a few good passes). If you added his highlights from this last season when he threw for over 3,000 yards, 26/10 TD/INT, and 65% completion, then you'd be able to see how much better of a passer he has become.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar