Vince is 4.25 million richer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Crap. Should have released him, then resigned him for a 2 year deal @ 3 mill.

Really though- no one would match it. haha

2. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

I think he will have more extra hate to feed off of then usual due to this.

Hopefully it makes him play better as alot of people say it does ;p

You'd have to be an idiot to say he's not "clutch"....but you'd be just as stupid if you were to say he has consistency. :x

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

He better play well next season. We spent a load of money on KFC for no reason at all.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

worth every penny.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'm not sure if I agree. Yes, Vince was very clutch last year but he owes it to the organization and to the fans to learn the playbook, watch more film and to have a more professional demeanor going into this next offseason. He gets his paycheck, now lets see if he can get his ring.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Just stay healthy Vince..

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

hes aight...

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Kinda. He did play good last year but was overpaid. This being an uncapped year makes his pay digestible added with the hope and expectation that he will take his play to the top. I see this as a huge year for us. I envision Vince playing like Steve and growing into his own. Dinger has showed what he can do with Vince and will grow that much closer to him with all the extra time they'll be spending together.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I believe he will. Last year he looked like a stupid going on 60 Minutes and saying all those things about being the next black QB to win the Super Bowl and being a HOF, and he said all this from the bench mind you.

My how things have turned around. And now, what he said doesn't seem too far fetched does it.

Vince has been very nicely knocked off his high horse and was also brought back down to earth with that benching and suicide soap opera he put himself through. And now, he will totally redeem himself by playing B@!!s to the W@!!s. H3!!s B3!!s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar