Vince is awesome

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you act like you know players weren't covered. I'm pretty sure If Vince had the timeand receivers to throw to, he would of thrown the football.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What a horrible argument.

Johnson is better than Ringer, there's no debate about this at all. Does Ringer even have 10 career carries? I doubt it.

Rusty Smith was inactive so it's a moot and stupid point.

The offense didn't move with Young at QB, end of discussion. And Mariani did have a nice return today.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Rusty was inactive for the game.

Link for the Inactives

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

...and that's why he'll never be the answer...

5. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Crappy gameplan. I can say that any qb would have failed with that trash as an offensive plan. I can also say that if he tries to bring Kerry back in and leave him next game after all the atrocious game play he gave us last season before he finally got benched then I am seriously going to have to think about putting this team down until they fire fisher's pathetic arse.

6. TheSureThing

and KFC is better than Young now?

Playcalling was a part of the problem, not to mention we were playing a top notch defense. The offense didn't move with CJ either. Thats my point. Young is always the scapegoat, sometimes deserved, sometimes not. This game was a little bit of everyone's fault.

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

This is it is VY the Answer?????
    NO
    Is Vy better then Collins ?????
    YES
    Wait for the draft for our new QB and just shut up.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

are you yelling at me because i'm white?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Kerry Collins almost engineered a comeback in a game Vince was halted for three quarters, but Vince has already been named the starter next week. Yeah, Fisher just craps on Young. :rolleyes:

Maybe, just MAYBE, he was trying to give the offense a different look to win the game. Maybe he thought Collins would make some quick strikes to get the Steelers to stop blitzing. Just maybe.

10. TheSureThing

maybe he should of realized collins sucks and stop being so biased...

collins didn't engineer anything...Prevent defense buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar