Vince & LenDale partying with PacMan

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by miwarren, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feltish

Feltish Camp Fodder

Gunny is right...Boys will be boys. Pac is our highest pick in quite awhile and the culture has changed.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

learning well

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    Semi, it is time to sow my Royal Oats.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

love that movie.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

jeez. according to some of you, pacman can never ever do anything that the usual 22 year old does every friday night.

seriously, this is getting blown way out of proportion.

6. Banger21

Banger21 Camp Fodder

As a fan, Im going to take the positive outlook. Im hoping this is just chemistry that could be very huge for years to come in Tennessee. If these 3 guys grow together and become great players, it could mean many great years of Titans football led by these guys. As long as they don't get to carried away, this is great news in my opinion. Team chemistry is very important to winning in the NFL.

7. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Better with Young and LenDale, than with his friends (alone). Might be a good change.

ME--->POSITIVE----->BUT WORRIED

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I could never watch an episode of ER with a straight face while that Soul Glo dude was on it.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

10. ShoTym

ShoTym Rookie of the Year

This type of thing happens all the time. It's basically a promoter throwing a party at a club and using VY, Lendale, and Pac for marketing purposes. They charge a higher cover charge and rake in the dough. The celebs that are on the flyer are either in a very secluded VIP section that allows absolutely no riff raff, usually just hot chicks. Or they simply show up for about an hour and leave. I'm quite sure they didn't throw the party.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar