Vince loses starting QB job injury or not

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I really really hope that Vinces injury is minor so at least we get something done. If Vince is healthy and Fisher sits him for the year I am pretty sure Fisher would "step down" after the season is over. Then we probably get Vince for another year next year and if he sucks hes done in Tenn but if he plays like his did this year without the injuries or any drama we would probably make a decision after next year on what to do.

If Vince is out for the season with the injury I doubt Fisher gets fired though and I don't think we'll be moving in the right direction if Fisher stays..

2. drs23

drs23 Camp Fodder

Will Bud let him get cut?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what color is the sky in your world?

First the decision on VY has to be made in the spring. He has a roster bonus and at this time it appears he will become a UFA cause no rational person would award VY a bonus to activate more high $ years on his contract.

Second fish face will not step down, hes making $5m or more now and he will wait to be fired so he can continue to get his $$$s.

VY beiing injured or not is not even a relevant issue at this point. VY could pass any health check possible and he won't be getting snaps while RS is able to prop himself under the center.

reality is not only has fish face said VY is no longer starter. fish face PUBICLY announced that VYs decision making as QB was not acceptable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar