Vince loses starting QB job injury or not

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I have never been so depressed to be 5-5. We are on one of the biggest downswings in team history; if we lost out, we wouldn't deserve to be 5-11.

The degeneration of Vince is breaking my heart. And I have to say, I really don't like the people of Tennessee. When your QB has three incompletions (and granted, a fumble), for you to boo him and celebrate his being pulled due to injury is reprehensible. You don't turn on your team. You support them. If you don't like the effort, then for God's sake follow a different team. Lots of room on the Patriots bandwagon for these empty, bloodthirsty thugs.

• High Five High Five x 8
  2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

What do you know about storming out like a little child?? Cut it out with the cheap shots.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

What makes it worse, is that in my opinion, the crowd weren't booing directly at him, more the shoddy conservative play calling (like 3 consecutive runs when we finally got the ball again)... yet he goes and acts like a petulant child. Or am I wrong?

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

If Bud can't see that Vince needs to go, then this franchise is in big trouble.

5. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

You know, vince young was why i started watching the titans in the first place. 4 years later, admist what wouldve likely been a career year where he began to start becoming elite, fisher benches him for whatever reason.

i didnt start watching the titans for fisher, f him

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Vince is to good and to much of a super start for Tn.

TN needs a Qb from a small school who is never on the news.

7. amy

amy Starter

It appears to have been building up for weeks. I think all the talk last week about Vince's trips over the bye and other rumors may have something to them. Vince appears to be immature emotionally. He may be a fine young man but the game demands a qb be a leader, tough, and smart. It can be argued that Vince is none of these things.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Guess you were grabbing another beer when Bo dropped that TD

Not like Rusty got us down the field either right?
    Im pretty sure every positive play was when CJ carried the ball from there on out

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That was definitely the way I interpreted the boos. They were booing after the three straight CJ draws in the first quarter. VY had nothing to do with that.

10. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Fish doesn't usually comment this quickly on situations. I'd bet whatever happened in the locker room is what's behind this. Hate Fisher or not, at least he has some class and maturity, something VY unfortunately does not appear to have. If it was just the pads, it would have been investigated, something was said in front of the team, why else would Griff chase him down. Consider what was left of the bridge with Fisher burned.

Bud's too cheap to fire Fisher and pay him next year. Unless he lets him go to Dallas (ain't gonna happen), he's not going anywhere imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar