Vince + Nelly = a good cause ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puck, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"has repeatedly vowed that he's getting his off-the-field act together this offseason."

when was his off-the-field discretion ever a problem, and when did he ever say anything about getting it together?

all he's said this off-season is what he said all last year; he wants to play, he's willing to do whatever it takes to do that and he's going to learn as much from collins as he can. now whether he does any of that has yet to be seen, but i don't remember him being a problem off the field.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Vince Young=Washed up football player
    Nelly=Washed up rapper

What a great cause.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is what happens when you have an IQ of 70.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

70, that's mighty generous!

6. Buck Nasty

Buck Nasty Pacman Smith

Didn't know he was at a 'rave' when those pics were taken. :rolleyes:

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Keegan Hamilton is a douche bag for publishing all that. What a hater! How does anyone hate on Nelly and my man VY. Hamilton, the punk that writes this crap is just jealous or has an ugly girl. I didn't like how he talks about Kerry Collins being an alcoholic, he could have referred to Collins as a 37 year old NFL starting QB who earn Pro Bowl honors last season. I guess when your writing is crap you have to bash everyone. All of this guys posts are in attempt to make something out of nothing by surfacing lame video content.

8. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

(Insert generic vince young insult)

Seriously its as if he was the devil to you guys. Hey guess what, how about Kerry Collins and his alcoholism addiction real funny right?

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

It is very easy to talk crap about an over-paid qb who cares nothing about acting like a professional, and who is content with just being rich. Also, its easy to hate on a guy who doesn't work towards improving his image.

That video says alot bro.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar