Vince really did have a bad day...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

and it was pouring rain. Harder to throw, harder to catch, etc... Travis Henry on the other hand did a decent job against the JAx run D

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

:suspect:

Garrard and his receivers looked pretty good in those same conditions
    Mathis and Starks caught the ball well too

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Garrard has a better arm than I thought, Leftwich may not get back on the field. What really hurt us was how wide open his receivers were all day.

4. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

bongo, i need soem scoop on this whole thing. how is vince taking this right now, , is fisher leaving after this year, who will replace him?

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I thought we had the PM/e-mail talk, Kiminator. ;)

6. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Am I the only one here who thinks Vince looks unathletic? I mean is he Kerry Collins? No, but he sure isn't Mike Vick nor is he even in McNabbs league as far as athleticism. Maybe he is just really that confused out there that he is afraid to just pull it down and GO!

I hope this is just a first year rookie thing, but he needs to get his butt in gear and start scrambling to keep the D honest in their rush lanes. I could care less how many yards he throws for and if he looks like the next Marino or not. I want dubayahs!

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i cant speak for everyone, but i would say yes.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You have a short memory, Freak :ha: .

He looked pretty athletic on that 19 yard run vs the Colts & I guarantee you Rashean Mathis doesn't share your opinion.

Much has been said about both Vince & his coaches wanting him to conentrate on the passing aspects of his game. Maybe he's sticking to that side of his game a little too rigidly but it will pay off in the long run.

He uses his legs instinctively, when he's comfortable in the O his running game will encouraged. Trust me that ability is alive & kicking.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think Vince can make it look effortless sometimes. McNair did that too. He could make a small move and make someone miss. He could flick his arm and toss it 20 yards.

I can't wait for the game to slow down for Vince.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

shouldn't that be you can't wait for Young to catch up with the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar