Vince seems soft??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by arcticboy, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

Is it just me, or is anybody else tired of seeing Vince barely get hit and act like his foot just got chopped off? He seems to be a bit of a pansy to me, and a bit of a drama queen.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan and think he can lead us to where we need to go, but I am wanting to see him tough some stuff out and be more of a leader that way.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

McNair never brought drama, he just got up and played through. Get tough Nancy, and quit making excuses for sucking Vince!

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

VY was never injured in college, he's just getting through the Madden Curse season. Don't worry, someone else will be on the cover pretty soon.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Get out of here....you guys sound silly. How do you know what kind of pain he is in?

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think he's played with pain since the injury occurred.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Fans who complain about injuries to professional players, I'm convinced, never played serious athletics or have ever undertaken serious physical training. People get injured, they aren't machines. It's not about being a ***** or being tough, it's just dealing with injuries that happen as a part of using one's body.

7. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Vince is soft?? Go back and watch his college game against KSU, see how bad his ankle rolls, then how fast he came back when most in the stadium thought he was done for the game and maybe the year.

It was stated on ESPN last night by Fisher that Vince could have gone back in if they needed him but Collins was doing fine and there was no chance to risk further injury. Believe what you want to though, it's a free country. :rolleyes: HOOKEM TITANS!

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I remember reading somewhere that it takes a good couple of months for a quad muscle to fully recover. IMO I think vince is suffering from the pain, but the docs are medicating him just enough for him to participate in the games..

I really believe that he'll toughen up next season.

9. afdds

afdds Guest

Last night during the game, one of the announcers mentioned that Norm Chow stated that at times Vince tended to POUT! I've noticed numerous times when things weren't going his way that he would be sitting on the bench with his head in his hands acting like a baby.

I'm also a big Vince fan but seriously, he needs to mature into a MAN. He has all the physical skills but lacks the mental toughness that made McNair such a good quarterback. I'm starting to wonder if we shouldn't have drafted Cutler instead?

10. DJB

DJB Starter

Nobody really knows how bad his quad has hurt him all season.....who knows...he may be the toughest guy on the team and hasn't cried about how bad he's hurt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar