Vince seems soft??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by arcticboy, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

you bite your tongue

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hoffa, you honestly believe in curses?

Vince has had one injury in his pro career. Let's see how he does the next 2-3 years. If he plays well against the chargers nobody can say he is soft..

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The crappy thing is, the way we play and with Vince's strengths, he will always be hurt while wearing a Titans jersey. So he might as well buck up and get used to it, this is the big leagues Sally. It's a good thing he doesn't get hit on every play, or else we be burying and resurrecting him every week. Vince, reach down and grab a bigger set of balls for next Sunday, cause you're gonna need them.

Kamikaz, I know what you mean, but c'mon man, you played too man, so you know just like I do, pain is with you every minute of every day, you just have to mentally get used to it and let it go. Vince whimpers like a little girl with a skinned knee too much.

4. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

He has a strained quad. Guys miss seasons with quad injuries quite often. And for the guy saying maybe we should have drafted cutler. Yes I would rather have the guy who's staying at home watching our qb play on wild card sunday. That's the stupidest thing i've ever heard. As much as ya'll hate it we win games with vince young as quarterback. Sometimes I don't know how, it looks so bad, but we get the victories. If anyone honestly thinks the talent on our team is better than 10-6 then you can complain about vince.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's what im thinking. has anyone seen him cut things loose when he runs? i have maybe twice this year; once against the broncos and once against the jets.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Everyone here who is saying VY is dogging it obviously hasn't had one of these. I had two, one in high school football (pretty much ended my career, well that and I was a 135 slow, white db) and another a couple of years ago while doing a triathalon. Both times it took me several months to actually get over it. Much like albert's hammy about the time it feels ok and you try to "let loose" as someone said it tweaks again. It will be a problem until he can rest it fully in the off season.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm still wondering about the POUTING statement.

8. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

Listen,

This is NFL football, and he's our starting quarterback. Do you really want him to be out there taking NFL hits with a bad quadricep? With a potential playoff berth on the line? Let's be realistic here.

He could've went back in, and he probably wanted to, but Fisher and the training staff said no, because they want to see him play against SD in the playoffs.

9. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

I think he looks more like he has lost a lot of his confidence and much of the brashness he had earlier in the year. I just hope he is just injured and not that he is scared and lost his edge.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Some will take jabs at VY and maybe Al for injuries, but Ammo hit on the bottom line. None of us really know how these guys feel. It's a low blow to rag them for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar